Rocky Mountain Bride Styled Shoot
Oh wow I have so much to say about this day and this opportunity, but every time I try I turn into a blubbering mess. While it may not seem like much, this shoot is one of our greatest accomplishments yet.
Rocky Mountain Bride reached out to us earlier this year to see if we'd be interested in shooting a styled bridal guide for their upcoming issue. I had to cover up my squeals when I said YES, and attempted to hide my ridiculous enthusiasm, as not to you know, scare them away. Turns out they're amazing women who were equally excited to create this beautiful spread with some amazing vendors.
Being featured in Rocky Mountain Bride was always a big time goal, and to be asked to collaborate was huuuuuge to us. We recently clinked glasses over the real life issue of the magazine - and I'm truthfully just as thrilled writing this today.
THANK YOU to the incredible people involved:
- Belle Shea Salon - Lauren Luquette | bellesheasalon.com | @bellesheasalon
Bridal & Attire Boutique
- Little White Dress Bridal Shop - Samantha Hudson | lwdbridal.com | @lwdbridal
- Eden Boutique - Samantha Hudson | lwdbridal.com/apparel | @edenboutiquedenver
- A Florae - Rachel Hunter | aflorae.com | @a_florae
- Bloom Jewelry - Jena Lacock | jewelrybybloom.com | @jewelrybybloom
- Margot Bonifas
Painting & Illustrations
- Madeline Rose Designs - Maddie Danielson | madelinerosedesigns.com | @madelinerosedesigns
- Rocky Mountain Bride - Chelsea Combe | rockymountainbride.com | @rockymtnbride
- The St. Vrain - Annie Danielson | thestvrain.com | @thestvrain